Saturday, March 7, 2015

Blog #5 Mooc/Grp Project

Last Tuesday in class was the first time I heard of Mooc.  I read the information and looked at the link Dr. Zamora posted on our home page.  If I am understanding it correctly, we are already moving forward with tweets and blogging on different text already.  Its now taking the actual information in which we are compiling from our projects and putting into together for others to view.  I am ok with trying something new, I will probably need some help with getting started.
Our group got a lot accomplished last Tuesday night. We have an outline as to how we would like to see our project being presented . I am looking for links from the movie Lean on Me - link to administrators / school culture  - how can we promote an atmosphere of success. I actually found three links and I sent them to those in our group to get some feed back from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment